Each person has a unique way of processing and managing time. This 6-week course trains students in strategies for coaching clients into a time management system that fits their life and ways of being. The course walks students through each aspect of a holistic time management process including:
- Energy management and self-care
- Time protection
- Identifying your anchors
- Work-life balance strategies
- Understanding your capacity
HTC Training Formats & Course Details
The training in this new methodology is experiential: students will explore their own time use approaches and coach each other into new insights and actions.
The six classes include agendas with instruction, coaching demonstrations. and discussion.
Outside of class assignments include brief reading assignments; a case study client; and weekly, 2-person, peer coaching partnerships to practice holistic time coaching strategies.
Trainer: Sara Skillen, COLC, PCC
HTC Registration Info
HTC is a great choice for continuing one’s coach education for recertification hours because it’s earned Approved Coach-Specific Training Hours status. This course is open to CAT graduates — and to coaches trained outside CAT who have 60+ coach training hours & 75+ paid client hours.
The HTC course is required for the Professional Certified Organizer Coach and Certified Organizer Life Coach credentials.
HTC includes six, weekly, 90-minute, live videoconference sessions.
9 CEU hours or 11.25 ACSTH hours
HTC training is typically offered each fall. For exact dates see the Advanced Coach Training Overview/Schedule — or click on the Register Now button below.
$695 (or three monthly payments of $240)
Advanced Training Courses
- ADHD Education (AE)
- Body-Based Coaching (BoBC)
- Coaching Effective Leaders (CEL)
- Coaching In Action (CIA)
- Coaching the ADHD Client (CAC)
- Cultivating Coaching Courage (CCC)
- Fostering Mindful Change (FMC)
- Graduate Book Analysis (GBA)
- Graduate Coach Practicum (GCP)
- Holistic Time Coaching (HTC)
- Neurodiversity Support & Advocacy (NSA)
- Productivity Coaching (PC)