These two CCI courses teach and provide practice using coaching strategies that are specific to clients with ADHD (or other brain-based differences, including the effects of chronic stress or pain).
Each course includes five, 90-minute classes. Registration is limited to no more than seven students. Small classes facilitate the unique CCI format:
- Trainer instruction and seminar discussion.
- Sharing by the coaches on the application of course training with clients between classes.
- A live coaching session, followed by trainer feedback and a debrief discussion.
Cameron Gott, PCC is the trainer for both courses.
Core Competency Intensive: ADHD (CCI: ADHD)
The CCI: ADHD course references the Professional Association of ADHD Coaches’ (PAAC’s) ADHD core coaching competencies to distinguish: 1) the needs of clients who live with ADHD or other brain-based stress and 2) the techniques of ADHD coaching. (Of course, ICF’s core competencies are the foundation of all CAT coach training.)
The CCI: ADHD course is required for the Certified ADHD Organizer Coach and the Certified ADHD Productivity Coach credentials. It’s an alternate for all other credentials.
Core Competency Intensive: Advanced Practices in Accountability (CCI: AA)
Advanced Practices in Accountability is referred to as “Advanced Accountability (AA).” The CCI: AA course requires participating coaches to practice accountability skills between classes with two clients who live with ADHD — and share their coaching experience in class.
The pre-requisite for this course is CCI: Managing Progress & Accountability.
CCI Registration Options
- OPTION 1 Registration — CCI: Course Only — $445 (or two monthly payments of $225) — provides 7.5 hours of class time with the trainer. Option 1 registration was created for trained coaches who want to refresh and strengthen their coaching skills with the support of an exemplary trainer and a small learning community.
- OPTION 2 Registration — CCI: Course plus three, one-hour, individual mentor coaching sessions — $895 (or three payments of $305) — provides 7.5 hours of class time with the trainer and three hours of individual (one-on-one) mentor coaching. Option 2 registration fully meets the IAC and ICF requirement for 10 hours of mentor coach training on certification and recertification applications.